As a homeowner, it’s your goal to choose the best siding for your home. James Hardie® is one of the trusted siding brands in America. They are known to manufacture high-quality siding, making homeowners and professionals prefer them over other brands. In this post, the reliable siding and roofing contractor TJ Exteriors Inc. lists reasons why you should choose James Hardie ColorPlus® Technology siding.
1. James Hardie ColorPlus Technology siding is guaranteed to be made of high quality. Their siding is made of multiple coats of color. It’s known to have a perfect finish, making it durable and long-lasting.
2. The ColorPlus Technology siding is easier to install without compromising quality. The product arrives in your home already painted. During installation, you don’t have to worry about the weather. You may install your new siding for your home even if it’s raining. It does not require any extra attention, saving you and your contractor’s time.
3. Your siding and roof replacement project would be easier. No extra work on-site means fewer possible issues to arise. You will have more time for other tasks. Because there’s no on-site painting, you don’t have to cover your plants or deal with paint fumes. There is less clutter so you don’t need to do a lot of cleaning.
4. It’s a good deal with its 15-year limited James Hardie warranty. The paint and labor are included in the warranty.
5. ColorPlus Technology siding is also known to be more resistant to fading. The siding can block heat and harmful UV rays. This makes the quality of your siding lasts longer.
6. The siding is eco-friendly. It’s manufactured with less painting, eliminating volatile organic compounds (VOCs) found in the paint. This helps the environment by not producing more toxic. This is also safer for you as well as for your siding contractor.